Sunday, March 05, 2006

Monopolizing The Electrons


Monopolizing The Electrons, originally uploaded by M.O.C..

This is my best lightning shot of 2005. It struck about a block away from me. Even though I was in my car it still scared me half to death. There were other bolts striking from the same point but I rolled up my window and took off (big chicken), the other ones were multiple strikes, I sure wish I had the courage to stay there!! Oh well, safety first. Hope you enjoy. This shot was handheld, which isn't too difficult since it was 1 a.m. and very dark. I used an aperture of 14.1, shutter of 5sec., and iso 200. I use the bulb setting until I capture the amount of bolts I want in my photo. Some of my other shots are four minutes long-tripod-mounted of course.

Best lightning Shot I have seen bar none!Big chicken is NOT what I would call you-well done!-koduckgirl

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a technicllly difficult shot and at the same time making an important statement. well Done!
Wayne

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolita chin
lolitas 13
lolitas kid
free anal sex
lolita picture
lolita suck
lolita cp terra loltobbs ftp lol
lolita vip lolitas virgins bbs
lolita lolly fuck movie children
lolita chin
lolitas 13
lolitas kid
free anal sex
lolita picture
lolita suck
lolita cp terra loltobbs ftp lol
lolita vip lolitas virgins bbs
lolita lolly fuck movie children

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my cruises

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home